This conference has been canceled.
This conference will address and highlight current clinical practice in the management of patients with stroke, reversible cerebral vasoconstrictive syndrome, arteriovenous malformation, patent foramen ovale and tick-borne diseases. This conference will also cover the evaluation of patients with cognitive difficulty/dementia and discuss the various antithrombotics currently being used with focus on drug indication, mechanism and reversal agents.
For pricing information, see pricing tab below.
Dates and Times
Start: 5/14/2020 7:15 AM
End: 5/14/2020 4:30 PM
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Define the factors that can predict recovery from stroke.
- Verbalize the evaluation of patients with cognitive difficulty/dementia.
- Determine the indications and reversal agents of various antithrombotics.
- Verbalize the available treatment options of a patient with arteriovenous malformation.
- Verbalize diagnostic evaluation and management of a patient with reversible cerebral vasoconstrictive syndrome.
- Verbalize the evaluation and management of a patient with patent foramen ovale.
- Verbalize evaluation and management of a patient with tick-borne diseases.
|Stony Brook Faculty & Staff||$0.00|
MART Tower Auditorium
Stony Brook Medicine
101 Nichols Road
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.