This conference will address and highlight current clinical practice in the management and treatment of neuroscience patient population especially those with stroke, reversible cerebral vasoconstrictive syndrome, arteriovenous malformation, cognitive impairment or dementia and patent foramen ovale. This conference will also cover on the evaluation and management of tick-borne diseases and various anti-thrombotics currently being used for the treatment of a neuroscience patient with focus on drug indication, mechanism and reversal agents.
For pricing information, see pricing tab below.
Dates and Times
Start: 5/14/2020 7:15 AM
End: 5/14/2020 4:30 PM
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Define the factors that can predict recovery from stroke
- Verbalize the evaluation and management of dementia and cognitive impairment
- Determine the indications and reversal agents of various antithrombotics
- Verbalize the available treatment options of a patient with arteriovenous malformation
- Verbalize diagnostic evaluation and management of a patient with reversible cerebral vasoconstrictive syndrome
- Verbalize the evaluation and management of a patient with patent foramen ovale
- Verbalize evaluation and management of a patient with tick-borne diseases
|Stony Brook Faculty & Staff||$0.00|
MART Tower Auditorium
Stony Brook Medicine
101 Nichols Road
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education is not responsible for awarding CEU/CE credits. You may obtain a letter of participation for hours of learning and submit it to your accrediting agency.