This webinar will offer primary care physicians tips on how to have a conversation with patients and families about tobacco cessation.
Register by June13, 2021. The link to this event will be sent to the email used to register.
For pricing information, see pricing tab below.
Dates and Times
Start: 6/15/2021 5:00 PM
End: 6/15/2021 6:00 PM
- Implement standardize tobacco use Identification and Intervention system and work flow.
- Engage tobacco cessation champions within your organization.
- Proactively provide on going support for patients who use tobacco.
- Implement system to alert clinicians on their rate of tobacco use, identification and intervention.
- Remind patients/staff that all tobacco cessation clinical services maybe offered at no charge to patient or are billed to insurance.
- Encourage clinicians to take continuing education on evidence-based tobacco dependence treatment.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.