The management of complex Orthopaedic patients changes with new advancements and has improved dramatically over the past several years.
This program should be of interest to Orthopaedic surgeons, scientists, physician assistants, nurses, therapists and other health professionals who manage Orthopaedic patients.
For pricing information, see pricing tab below.
Dates and Times
Start: 6/16/2021 8:30 AM
End: 6/16/2021 1:15 PM
- Discuss if CT-Pan Scans have a role in fragility fracture patients.
- Review open and percutaneous techniques for Achilles repair.
- Discuss if children receive too many imaging studies in the emergency department.
- Review the varied techniques of trauma surgery at SBUH.
- Discuss if alcohol consumption has an effect on knee OA and total knee arthroplasty
- Discuss the combined CMC OA and SLAC wrist treatment options.
- Discuss what methods are used by patients in choosing a hand surgeon
|Non-Stony Brook Physicians||$85.00|
|Non-Stony Brook Resident, Fellow and Other Healthcare Professionals||$50.00|
|Stony Brook Staff||$0.00|
Stony Brook Medicine
101 Nicolls Road
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.