This conference has already taken place.
This course is designed to cover the most current evidence based practice while discussing various clinical cases in sports medicine today. It will cover research regarding upper and lower extremity injuries as well as concussions. The target audience consists of Physicians, Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapists, Physician Assistants, and all of those involved with the care of athletes.
To Register for this event, please use the following link:
Registration fee includes: course syllabus, breakfast. luncheon, and coffee breaks.
Additional $10.00 fee for registration at the door.
Cancellations will not be refunded.
Registrations at the door are payable by check only.
Parking is not included.
Dates and Times
Start: 5/25/2018 7:00 AM
End: 5/25/2018 3:00 PM
- Discuss debates and controversies in sports medicine surgical intervention
- Treatments and prevention of athletic injuries
- Case and point discussion on numerous athletic injuries
- Management differences between physicians and other clinicians
- Strategy for identifying at-risk populations
- Developing interventions and ways to educate at-risk populations
- General patient education
Charles B. Wang Center
100 Nicolls Road
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.