The Department of Biomedical Informatics at Stony Brook University Medical Center is pleased to announce the First Inaugural Clinical Informatics Boot Camp in Manhattan. This landmark event will draw physicians from the tri-state
area, as well as other healthcare practitioners. This is the first in a series of events designed to educate the community about the role of Biomedical Informatics in their practice today, and how it can drive improvement in healthcare quality and healthcare research. The event will be held at the world renowned SUNY Global Center in midtown Manhattan. This beautiful facility is ideal to launch our discussion of what biomedical informatics and clinical
informatics means to the healthcare community. We would like to invite you to participate in this event, and look forward to seeing you there.
Registration information to follow shortly.
Dates and Times
Start: 11/9/2018 8:30 AM
End: 11/9/2018 4:00 PM
- Describe what clinical informatics is and how it can impact their practice.
- Recognize the educational opportunities, job opportunities and future practice applications for clinical informatics across the healthcare ecosystem.
- Outline leadership and project management skills germane to clinical informatics.
- Describe where informatics is today and why it is medicine of the future.
- Drive career change as well as a state of the art knowledge to improve their practice today.
SUNY Global Center
116 E. 55th Street
New York, NY 10022
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.