(Please Note: Session only open to Stony Brook Medicine Physicians, Nurses, Medical Students and Stony Brook Affiliates)
Dates and Times
End Date: 9/16/2020 8:00 AM
- Describe the normal hormonal changes of puberty
- Define the normal age range of pubertal onset
- Describe the normal clinical sequence of pubertal development and tempo
- Describe the basic workup of precocious puberty and principles of treatment
- Determine whether to refer or follow a child with signs/symptoms of early puberty
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this internet enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.