This grand round has already taken place.
This lecture series is designed to cover a one year cycle. The main discipline of diagnostic radiology, and to afford specialists specific updates on current practice guidelines within the
radiology subspecialties. Membership must be obtained to attend meetings and to receive Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits. To become a member of the Long Island Radiological Society ("LIRS"), please visit Website: http://liradsoc.org/
Dates and Times
Start: 10/10/2017 6:00 PM
End: 10/10/2017 8:00 PM
Talk #1 Unusual Presentations of HCC
1. To understand patterns of vascular invasion and signs of tumor thrombus
2. To review lesser common presentations of HCC using a pattern-based approach with emphasis on MRI
Talk #2 Imaging of Orthotopic Liver Transplantation
1. Understand normal post-operative imaging
2. Review common imaging findings in post liver transplant complications
3. Integrate the role of imaging in management
Woodbury Country Club
884 Jericho Turnpike
Woodbury, NY 11797
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.