This grand round has already taken place.
Grand Rounds is designed to familiarize staff with the direction of current research on patient care and treatment, with emphasis placed on improvement in the staff's knowledge, competence, and performance.
Dates and Times
Start: 1/24/2018 7:45 AM
End: 1/24/2018 8:45 PM
- 1. Know the common complications of cancer treatments
- 2. Understand the definition of "cancer survivorship"
- 3. Become familiar with the concept of a treatment summary and survivorship care plan
- 4. Understand how to screen cancer survivors appropriately for recurrence and late effects of cancer treatment while avoiding over-testing
- 5. Access high-quality information resources related to care of cancer survivors
- 6. Express increased confidence in ability to provide high-quality care to cancer survivors
Lecture Hall 2
101 Nicolls Road
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.