This grand round has already taken place.
Presentation of cases involving surgical patients of Gynecology Oncology dating from 01/01/2018-01/12/2018 for Dr. William Burke, Dr. Michael Pearl, Dr. Gabrielle Gossner
Today's cases involve:
- Endometrial Adenocarcinoma
- Poorly differentiated invasive carcinoma
- metastatic serous carcinoma
This meeting is targeted to Stony Brook University Medical Center GYN Oncology Faculty and Residents.
Dates and Times
Start: 1/17/2018 7:00 AM
End: 1/17/2018 8:00 AM
- interdisciplinary panel with case studies/presentations of diagnostic workup
- prognostic indicators
- working stage
- clinical guidelines
- research protocols
- treatment planning
- recommendations for practice and disease management in gynecologic malignancies and related conditions
Grand Round Files
Stony Brook University Medical Center
Pathology Conference Room
Hospital Level 2 Rm 749
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.