This grand round has already taken place.
Multiple patients will be presented for viewing, and there will be a discussion regarding CTCL diagnosis and treatment options.
Dates and Times
Start: 6/14/2018 8:00 AM
End: 6/14/2018 12:00 PM
Upon completion of the patient viewing, participants should be able to:
- Build differential diagnoses
- Discuss treatment modalities
- Make a customized treatment plan for each patient
Upon completion of the presentation on CTCL, participants should be able to:
- Give an historical background of cutaneous T cell lymphomas (CTCLs)
- Diagnose and treat CTCL
- Learn about the pathways mutations in Sezary patients
- Hear about what is coming in the future
Stony Brook Dermatology
1320 Stony Brook Rd, Building F, Suite 200
Stony Brook, NY 11790
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.