This grand round has already taken place.
Dr. Reynolds will discuss how to identify the key features of burnout, discuss the drivers of physician burnout, and specify evidence-based strategies for preventing burnout and promoting resilience.
Dates and Times
Start: 10/30/2018 1:00 PM
End: 10/30/2018 2:30 PM
1) identify the key features of burnout
(2) discuss the drivers of physician burnout
(3) specify evidence-based strategies for preventing burnout and promoting resilience
(4) differentiate between burnout and depression
(5) discussing promising programmatic initiatives for preventing physician suicide
Grand Round Files
References related to the Oct. 30, 2018, Psychiatry Grand Rounds presented by Dr. Charles Reynolds.
101 Nicolls Road
Stony Brook University Medical Center
HSC, L-5, MART Auditorium
Stony Brook, NY 11790
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.