This grand round has already taken place.
Children's Environmental Health: The View from a Pediatric Pulmonologist
(Please Note: Session only open to Stony Brook Medicine Physicians, Nurses, Medical Students and Stony Brook Medicine Affiliates)
Dates and Times
Start: 10/31/2018 8:00 AM
End: 10/31/2018 9:00 AM
- Participants will be aware of the growing field of Children's Environmental Health and how this new sub-specialty can help them in their practice
- Participants will learn why children are at higher risk when exposed to environmental toxicants
- Participants will learn the basic ingredients of an age-based environmental history of all children
- Participants will be aware of the relationship between Air Pollution and respiratory infections in children
- Participants will be updated on the risk of second-hand tobacco smoke exposure to children
HSC Level 2, Lecture Hall 4
Stony Brook University Medical Center
101 Nicolls Road
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.