This grand round has already taken place.
Linking Humanism and Resilience: Being Present for Patients, Yourself and Your Learners
(Please Note: Session only open to Stony Brook Medicine Physicians, Nurses, Medical Students and Stony Brook Medicine Affiliates)
Dates and Times
Start: 3/27/2019 8:00 AM
End: 3/27/2019 9:00 AM
- Define the construct of humanism in medicine
- Compare and contrast humanism and professionalism in health professions practice
- Know strategies to promote humanism in the clinical and educational settings
- Describe the science of physician burnout and resilience
- Identify individual and organizational drivers that may enhance resilience
- Reflect on our profession of pediatrics and ways to enhance humanism and resilience in your career
HSC Level 2, Lecture Hall 4
Stony Brook University Medical Center
101 Nicolls Road
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.