This grand round has already taken place.
Robots for Social and Physical Assistance for an aging population
Dates and Times
Start: 4/24/2019 7:45 AM
End: 4/24/2019 8:45 AM
- Define what makes a robot and explain the three main components of an intelligent robot.
- Explain the goals and approaches of socially assistive robotics for elderly care.
- Explain the goals and approaches of physically assistive robotics for elderly care.
- Describe some of the challenges of developing and applying robotic technology to elderly care.
- Identify ethical questions that arise when using robots for elderly care.
Lecture Hall 2
101 Nicolls Road
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.