This grand round has already taken place.
1. Dr. Iyer: Pre Op Planning, Patient Specific Instrumentation and Intra Op Navigation for Shoulder Arthroplasty
2. Dr. Kanjiya: Irreparable rotator cuff tears in the young active patient without any associated glenohumeral
Dates and Times
Start: 3/20/2019 7:00 AM
End: 3/20/2019 9:00 AM
1. Gain a better understanding of why pre op CT scans are beneficial and if they confer added benefit to X-rays
2. Understand the pros and cons of PSI versus Navigation and the current evidence
3. Understand the
1. Understanding current treatment options including reverse shoulder arthroplasty
2. Describe superior capsular reconstruction
3. Analyze current literature
4. Review indications and contraindications, case examples
Stony Brook University Health Science Center
Lecture Hall 1& 6
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.