This grand round has already taken place.
Eating Disorders: Diagnosis and Management
(Please Note: Session only open to Stony Brook Medicine Physicians, Nurses, Medical Students and Stony Brook Medicine Affiliates)
Dates and Times
Start: 6/12/2019 8:00 AM
End: 6/12/2019 9:00 AM
- Become familiar with the diagnostic criteria for various eating disorders
- Become familiar with clinical features of eating disorders
- Develop a differential diagnosis for eating disorders
- Medical complications of a patient with an eating disorder
- Treatment of eating disorders
HSC Level 2, Lecture Hall 4
Stony Brook University Medical Center
101 Nicolls Road
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.