This grand round has already taken place.
Recognizing Oral Health Problems in Children
(Please Note: Session only open to Stony Brook Medicine Physicians, Nurses, Medical Students and Stony Brook Medicine Affiliates)
Dates and Times
Start: 2/5/2020 8:00 AM
End: 2/5/2020 9:00 AM
- Recognize the most common oral health problems in children
- Discuss cleft lip and cleft palate interventions and treatment from birth to age 1
- Propose early intervention strategies to manage infant oral health and promote prevention
- Understand principles for effective parental education on pediatric oral health
- Introduce malocclusions in children and when to refer to an orthodontist
HSC Level 2, Lecture Hall 4
Stony Brook University Medical Center
101 Nicolls Road
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.