Neonatal Hypoglycemia & the Controversies
(Please Note: Session only open to Stony Brook Medicine Physicians, Nurses, Medical Students and Stony Brook Medicine Affiliates)
Dates and Times
Start: 10/28/2020 8:00 AM
End: 10/28/2020 9:00 AM
- Describe historical perspective of NH
- Describe controversies on the definition of NH
- Understand that a single cut off value for hypoglycemia cannot be defined
- Apply operational threshold to the prevention and management of NH
- Provide a framework to understand the nuances on PES/AAP recommendation for the evaluation/management of NH
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.