This grand round has already taken place.
This conference is intended for Stony Brook OB/GYN Faculty, Residents and Fellows.
This activity is designed to provide the basis for the resident staff to learn up-to-date information regarding patient management, as well as learning to critique the scientific quality of the publication through a series of questions and answers conducted by the faculty discussion leader.
Dates and Times
Start: 5/5/2021 9:00 AM
End: 5/5/2021 10:00 AM
At the end of this CME activity, participants should be able to:
- Review of Gestational Trophoblastic disease and Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia (Epidemiology, clinical features, diagnosis, staging, and risk stratification)
- Introduction to basic principles in management and treatment of Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia
- Analysis of study design and methods of phase III two arm non-inferiority randomized control trial (NRG/GOG 275)
- Focus on study results with emphasis on efficacy of two regimens and quality of life assessment
- Discussion and comparative analysis with previously published studies in literature
Grand Round Files
Pulse actinomycin-D versus multi-day methotrexate for the treatment of low risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasia
Journal club article
Stony Brook Medicine, HSC, Atkins Conference Room, Level 4
101 Nichols Road
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.