This grand round has already taken place.
Reviewing the evidence behind surgical attire and prevention of surgical site infections.
Dates and Times
Start: 1/13/2021 7:00 AM
End: 1/13/2021 8:00 AM
1. History of surgical attire and why it's worn.
2. Evidence behind various parts of the surgical attire.
3. Conclusion and other ways to prevent surgical site infections.
1. Learn TEE views to identify and quantify LV performance.
2. Discuss assessment of global LV function.
3. Discuss assessment of regional LV function.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.