This grand round has already taken place.
Ways an organization or university can break the barriers of it's team to allow for appropriate reporting that can undermine patient safety and the positive ways the environment can demonstrate key elements to benefit the organization.
Dates and Times
Start: 9/28/2021 11:00 AM
End: 9/28/2021 12:00 PM
1. Ways an organization can support professionalism among team members in the clinical and learning environments
2. Barriers to 'speaking up' and/or reporting behaviors that undermine quality and patient safety
3. Personal and institutional reasons why speaking up/reporting observations inconsistent with the organization's values are important in promoting a culture of professionalism and safety
4. Ways an organization can positively impact the clinical and learning environments through a peer based graduated intervention approach
5. Demonstrate key elements of a 'cup of coffee' conversation with a colleague
Grand Round Files
References related to the 9/28/21 Psychiatry Grand Rounds
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.