This grand round has already taken place.
This program is designed to increase knowledge and understanding of endocrine pathology, diagnosis, and therapy that can be applied in practice.
Today's meeting will include:
Presentation: Normocalcemic Hyperparathyroidism
Journal Club: Nocturnal Urinary Excretion of FSH and LH in Children and Adolescents With Normal and Early Puberty
Dates and Times
Start: 12/8/2017 3:15 PM
End: 12/8/2017 4:00 PM
At the end of the presentation on Normocalcemic Hyperparathyroidism, participants should be able to:
- Know what is normocalcemic hyperparathyroidism.
- How should this entity be managed.
- What complications can occur.
At the end of Journal Club the participants should be able to:
- review the diagnostic work up for central precocious puberty.
- investigate alternative non-invasive methods for diagnosing central precocious puberty
- summarize current available date regarding urinary gonadfotropins as a screen for central precocious puberty
101 Nicolls Road
HSC, Level 16, Room 025A
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.