Dr. Haley will discuss the basics of cancer target selection and other related topics.
Dates and Times
Start: 11/1/2017 12:00 PM
End: 11/1/2017 1:00 PM
1) Learning the basics of cancer target selection,
2) Learning screening for hit compounds and biologics,
3) Learning hit to lead optimization for cell-based activity, solubility, plasma binding, in vitro metabolism and ADME/PK properties,
4) Better understanding of GMP manufacturing for clinical use, and exploratory and GLP toxicology,
5) Better understanding of IND submission, Phase 0, I, II and III Trials, NDA submission, Phase IV. What can I do to move a project forward?
Stony Brook University Medical Center
101 Nicolls Rd
Level 5 Lobby Conference Room
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.