This conference has been canceled.
This is a 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Conference, St. Kitts, Nevis, St. Thomas, Bahamas. Round-trip Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
This series of lectures is designed to educate and update the primary care physician on current hot topics relevant to infectious disease in their office practice.
This seminar will be relevant to family practitioners, pediatricians, infectious disease specialists, as well as other health professionals who manage pediatric patients.
In order to register and get additional information for this conference, you must visit the following link:
Dates and Times
Start: 12/13/2020 8:00 AM
End: 12/20/2020 5:00 PM
- Diagnose, treat and perhaps prevent many of the infections commonly seen.
- Review newer antibiotics and antivirals used in the U.S.
- Understand the controversies in pediatric infectious diseases; such as treatment of fever in infants, steroids in meningitis and use of probiotics.
- Identify specific pathogens, such as summetime rashes, MRSA, Lyme, Latent Tuberculosis, influenza.
- Discuss travel advice and published guidelines for antibiotics and vaccines for different regisons of the world.
Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas
University @ Sea
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.