This conference has already taken place.
The management of complex Orthopaedic patients changes with new advancements and has improved dramatically over the past several years. This program should be of interest to Orthopaedic surgeons, scientists, physician assistants, nurses, therapists and other health professionals who manage Orthopaedic patients.
This is a live and virtual activity. The Zoom link will be sent to the email address used to register on Monday, June 12, 2023. Please be sure to indicate if you will attend live or watch virtually when you register.
For pricing information, see pricing tab below.
Dates and Times
Start: 6/16/2023 7:30 AM
End: 6/16/2023 1:00 PM
- Discuss optimal methods for femoral neck fracture fixation.
- Review an optimal method to treat sciatic nerve injury.
- Discuss if axillary radiography aids in clavicle repair.
- Discuss alcohol and opiate abuse as risks after primary reverse shoulder arthroplasty.
- Discuss functional outcomes after sports hernia.
- Review methods of stabilization of the distal ulna.
- Discuss flaps in serious hand reconstruction procedures.
- The keynote presentation by a renowned Stony Brook alumnus and will address Orthopaedic residency training educational issues.
|Other Healthcare Professionals||$50.00|
|SB Physician - free||$0.00|
|SB Other Healthcare Profession - free||$0.00|
Stony Brook Medicine
101 Nicolls Road
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.