This conference has already taken place.
In the setting of the opioid epidemic there is much discussion regarding the best way to care about our patients. many of our patients present to the emergency department due to pain of some sort. New evidence is revealing alternative ways to care for our patients in a way that may be more effective than opioids and is opioid sparing.
For pricing information, see pricing tab below.
Dates and Times
Start: 5/8/2019 8:00 AM
End: 5/8/2019 12:30 PM
- Identify appropriate patients and perform the steps necessary to initiate buprenorphine therapy.
- Perform a safe pediatric procedural sedation.
- Perform ultrasound guided nerve blocks.
- Select appropriate agents for post intubation sedation.
- Develop a treatment plan for safely managing a patient with elevated ICP.
|Other Health Professionals||$20.00|
|Stony Brook Faculty & Staff||$0.00|
Stony Brook Medicine
101 Nicolls Road
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.