This program is designed to increase knowledge and understanding of endocrine pathology, diagnosis, and therapy that can be applied in practice.
Today's meeting will include presentations on Thyroid Cancer.
Dates and Times
Start: 10/19/2018 2:30 PM
End: 10/19/2018 3:00 PM
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Be familiar with emerging data regarding active surveillance of Papillary Thyroid Microcarcinoma
- Identify factors which make patients ideal, appropriate or inappropriate candidates for surveillance
- Understand the current ATA guidelines for treatment of Papillary Microcarcinoma
- Understand the role of active surveillance vs surgery for the treatment of Papillary Microcarcinoma
- Discuss best treatment option for Papillary Microcarcinoma
- Discuss patient selection process for surgery vs active surveillance
101 Nicolls Road
UH Level 2 Pathology Conference Room
Stony Brook, NY 11794
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.