This grand round has already taken place.
A discussion on post stroke epilepsy
Dates and Times
Start: 5/27/2022 8:00 AM
End: 5/27/2022 9:00 AM
- Discuss risk factor for post-stroke seizures and epilepsy
- Compare epilepsy in large-vessel and small-vessel cerebrovascular disease
- Discuss possible mechanisms for epilepsy in small-vessel disease
- Discuss early vs late post stroke seizures
- Describe the prevalence of acute seizures and epileptiform abnormalities in acute ischemic stroke and the impact on management and outcome
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please contact the Grand Round coordinator listed below: