This grand round has already taken place.
Treatment of opioid use disorder at Sunriver and a beginner’s guide to prescribing buprenorphine
Dates and Times
Start: 5/26/2023 8:00 AM
End: 5/26/2023 9:00 AM
1. Discuss best practices for treatment of OUD
2. Review medications used for OUD with focus of buprenorphine-naloxone
3. Outline lab ordering and lab interpretation
4. Review documentation in eCW
5. Discuss special patient populations
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please contact the Grand Round coordinator listed below: