This grand round has already taken place.
Surgical Grand Rounds topics are presented by experts in their fields and are selected as highly relevant and important to the development of a current base of medical knowledge necessary to maintain a high level of care. These presentations are intended to introduce residents, faculty, and affiliated community physicians to the most current and accepted approaches to the discipline of Surgery, including medical problem solving, surgical skills, and new techniques in diagnosis and treatment.
Dates and Times
Start: 4/21/2021 8:00 AM
End: 4/21/2021 9:00 AM
It's in the Breast, but, it's not Breast Cancer
1. After this lecture, the participant should understand different types of breast infections.
2. Participants should be able to list causes of nipple discharge.
3. Participants should have an understanding of various types of breast tumors.
Infrainguinal Deep Vein Disease ---
1. Understand and recognize post-thrombotic syndrome
2. Learn future options for chronic deep vein disease
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.