A discussion on New Horizons in Migraine Care: Pathways to Personalized Care with CGRPs and More
Dates and Times
Start: 10/29/2021 8:00 AM
End: 10/29/2021 9:00 AM
- Evaluate and discuss the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of CGRPs for the treatment of acute and chronic migraine
- Develop effective strategies for incorporating CGRPs into daily clinical practice
- Formulate comprehensive management plans for migraine patients on preventative treatment
- Review current treatment guidelines and patient eligibility for use of CGRPs
- Employ clinical shared decision-making strategies to address patient fears and promote optimal self-management
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.